Portable tripod with adjustable locking legs and 3 intergated pullies. Head construction allows a variety of leg angles and a safety-chain-free design. Ideal for economical compliance in many basic confined space, fall arrest applications and rescue.
- up to 2.54 m high aluminium tripod with corrosion-resistant coating featuring 3 bolts-in anchor points
- 1.56 m in collapsed setup for transportation, weight is 24 kg
- 2 stage independently adjustable telescopic legs with stainless steel pins and foldable rubber shoes with spiked edges - the individually adjustable legs are advantageous as they can be used on uneven ground
- 3 pulleys built into a die casted head
- tripod is designed to be used without support safety chain, which reduces a risk of tripping
- suitable for two persons with a load capacity of 300 kg
Note. Accessories depicted on the pictures 1, 2 and 3 (arrester/console) are not included.