Hardened steel ice screw with a light alloy hanger ideal for glacier tours and classic alpine climbs.
- shaft is made of hardened CrMo steel for higher strength and durability
- anti-corrosion coating of the shaft ensures high resistance against rust
- four high-quality sharp teeth make gear placement easier
- thin profile of the shaft allows easy screwing even in overfrozen ice (below -10°C)
- light alloy hanger is designed to provide good ergonomy while screwing, to ensure easy stacking on a holder and to allow clipping of two carabiners
- screw is available in three different lengths