Anchor point for through holes, designed to function as a link between the structure and the fall arrest, work positioning, rope access or rescue systems.
- intended for through holes whose minimum and maximum diameter corresponds to the type of Snake Brace in relation to the actual thickness of the current structure
- the opening need not be entirely regular but the minimum diameter must be flat; there must be a minimum space for installation behind the hole
- intended for a single user
- the maximum strength can be used only if the structure in which the anchor hole is located can withstand the load in all directions
- the minimum strength of the construction should be designed according to EN 795 (if not in accordance with EN 795, the load bearing capacity may be reduced)
- Snake Brace can be loaded in any direction only if also allowed by the construction in which is anchored
- can be used only with compatible connectors with locking mechanisms according to EN 362