New generation of energy absorber for via ferrata routes, ropes courses and adventure parks with a swivel eliminating twisting of lanyards and palm Keylock carabiners.
- in accordance with a new standard EN 958:2017
- for all users, from the kids to the adults weighting 40 - 120 kg
(88 - 265 lb)
- fall indicator label enables fast inspection of tear webbing energy absorber
- Keylock carabiners, type „K“ according EN 12275
- tear webbing energy absorber stored in more resistant cover
- twisted loop for an easy attachment to the harness
- stainless steel swivel minimizes twisting the elastic arms
- the user has maximal useable area of 360°
- elastic arms with a length 50 cm and maximum elongation 85 cm
- resistance of the arms is tested on a cyclic machine (cyclic process is done by minimally 50 000 cycles)
- rounded shape for easy handling
- central eye with the strength 12 kN for resting and belaying
- via ferrata
- ropes courses and adventure parks
- PES, PAD, легкие сплавы, сталь
- 595 г.
- СЕ 1019 EN 958:2017 EN 12275 type "K"